torsdag 31. mars 2011

Det er de beste som går først, ALLTID




DonEgondo, verdens hyggeligste kollega.
Tok hele rommet med sitt glade humør hver gang han kom inn døra-
Egon ventet og maste på bryllupsinvitasjon, og babymage.. OG han tok sin del av æren for at det ble kjærster av meg og Christer på ekte bergenservis-

Det er få mennesker som er så levende som det Egon var, og når jeg sier det er de beste som går først, er dette nok engang bevist. Egon kommer til å bli savnet for mer enn bare et tap av en kollega! Han har fått sin egen plass i evigheten og vil aldri bli glemt.

kopierer en setning fra Wenche som er så riktig; Det finns ikke en mening med alt her i livet....noe e bare trist!

To the worlds biggest Dwarf..
The lump in my throat is evolving
If a word is to leave my mouth, I will cry
Did you think, EVER think that today you would die?
Was your very last thought 'bout your wife, do not lie
Was the last breath painful? Could you see angels fly?

On a rainfull march night in a chopper to heaven, you left
Only to leave us all wondering why
this painfull, big lump in my throat is evolving
In the end, even big boys will cry

I wish I could tell you; I love you
I wish you would say; lets get pissed to night
I hope for a better tomorrow, that your sons will get by
Oh, I hear they all cry, you are gone, tearfull eyes
Anger, frustration, sorrow and why's
My mind pulling tricks 'bout your hollow smile
Please Lord wake me up from your horrible lies
To a promise to wander in your paradise.

Sleep well, my little big friend;
lets meet at your tomb for the rest of my life
I'll cry for you now, and tomorrow i'll try
to be strong for your loved ones, so they can get by
The seagulls have now stopped crying, rest in peace
little darling, in my heart you wont die

Love

1 kommentar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails